1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) In the following, we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) The responsible person pursuant to Article 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is Daniel Gerjets,Große Mühlenwallstraße 11, 26603 Aurich, firstname.lastname@example.org (see our imprint).
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, name and telephone number, if applicable) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data accruing in this context after the storage is no longer necessary or restrict the processing if there are legal retention obligations.
(4) If we use commissioned service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. In doing so, we will also state the defined criteria for the storage period.
2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights vis-à-vis us with regard to the personal data concerning you:
- Right to information,
- Right to correction or deletion,
- Right to restriction of processing,
- Right to object to processing,
- Right to data transfer
You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) In the case of merely informational use of the website, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise transmit information to us, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure its stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Amount of data transferred in each case
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive associated with the browser you are using and through which the entity that sets the cookie (in this case by us) receives certain information. Cookies cannot execute programs or transfer viruses to your computer. They serve to,
This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functioning of which are explained below:
- Transient cookies (for this purpose b)
- Persistent cookies (c).
Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include, in particular, session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests of your browser can be assigned to the common session. This allows your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
Persistent cookies are deleted automatically after a specified period of time, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
You can configure your browser settings according to your preferences and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. We would like to point out that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
This site only uses technically necessary cookies. Therefore, there is a so-called „legitimate interest“ for these cookies and you do not have to confirm the use of these cookies separately. We do not specifically use other cookies.
4 Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you may revoke this consent at any time. Such revocation affects the permissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have expressed it to us.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is not necessary, in particular, for the performance of a contract with you, which is shown by us in each case in the following description of the functions. When exercising such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will review the situation and either discontinue or adjust the data processing or show you our compelling reasons worthy of protection on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
(3) Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for purposes of advertising and data analysis at any time. You can inform us of your advertising objection using the following contact data: email@example.com